* * Regarding all fund withdrawal instructions of securities / futures / stock options, notifications must reach us before 1:00pm. All instructions received after the designated time will be processed in the next business day.
Please follow the below instructions to make payment to Yuanta Securities (Hong Kong) Company Limited:
Local Bank Deposit
Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
Yuanta Securities (Hong Kong) Company Limited - Client Account
Correspondent Bank: Standard Chartered Bank, New York
SWIFT NO. : SCBLUS33XXX
Receiving Bank: Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
SWIFT NO. : SCBLHKHHXXX
* All crossed cheques, bank drafts and remittance should be made payable to: Yuanta Securities (Hong Kong) Company Limited. * Third party payment will not be accepted for all payment methods (i.e. bank deposit, cheque deposit, transfer payment, overseas remittance)
* No matter the deposit is from Cash/Cheque/Bank transfer/Remittance, supporting documents like Bank-in-Slip, E-bank statements is required to be provided by the client to prove the source of fund.
* For cheque deposit, the client needs to provide the cheque receipt and cheque copy which can show the bank account number and client’s name clearly to verify the depositor.
* For same day valuation of payment, please refer to the following instructions to confirm your payment. Confirmation of payment for Securities, Futures and Stock options Trading Account should be made before 5:00pm of Hong Kong local time, or it will be processed on the next business day:
Sign on the copy of the bank pay-in slip with client's account number and account name quoted and Email email@example.com with account name and number in the subject line for reference.
Please make your payment through the following methods:
Cheque or bank drafts can be made directly to one of the above bank accounts of Yuanta Securities (Hong Kong) Company Limited.
Bring a Cross Cheque to our Office
Clients must write the account number at the back of the cheque and submit to our office before 3:30pm.
The name of the cheque drawer must be the same as the account holder. (We do NOT accept cheques by third parties)
Transfer Payment (ATM / Phone Banking / Internet Banking)
Clients please state your client account number while using the aforesaid banking services.
Overseas Remittance (For Overseas Clients)
Clients are required to state the client account number and account name on the remittance advice.